Sunday, November 8, 2009

Release Dates!


The wait is almost over! I'm more than pleased to share that my sexy fairytale The Enchanted Flute will be released on November 16th! Don't miss this intriguing story about passion, lust and a curse!

And then bring in the holidays with a little magic with my spicy tale The Gingerbread Tryst which will be released on December 28th! Forget the classic version of The Gingerbread Man...this is NG's version and it's naughty but oh so nice!
Both of these works will be published with Noble Romance Publishing. Check back soon for sneak peeks at the covers and juicy excerpts from both stories!

I'm also excited about my website which will be live sometime this week at http://www.nichellegregory.com/. The designer just happens to be my very talented sister...creativity flows in our blood!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...