Thursday, January 7, 2010

Erotic Enchantments


en•chant•ment (en c̸hant′mənt, in-)
noun
1. an enchanting or being enchanted
2. a magic spell or charm
3. something that charms or delights greatly
4. great delight or pleasure

I created the Erotic Enchantments series because of my love for fairy tale storytelling. Give me a handsome hero and a sexy heroine thrown together in the strangest of situations in a magical world where anything goes any day! No matter how crazy the scenario may get within the story you know the characters will eventually end up happily ever after. Knowing the HEA is coming doesn't take away from excitement of getting caught up in the magic, mayhem, and passion that takes place before the slow kiss at the end.

The Enchanted Flute is the first story in my series and it will always hold a dear place in my heart because my husband's love for his flute inspired the tale. This tale will immerse you in a fantasy world of music and passion sure to please!

The Gingerbread Tryst is the second story in the Erotic Enchantments series. Yes, it's about a gingerbread man, similar to the classic fable, but all similarities end there. This deliciously naughty tale is different, funny and guaranteed to keep you reading!

Both erotic tales were created with these three goals in mind: to entertain, charm and delight! If you haven't picked up your copy, I understand (not really), but you're missing out on two entertaining, charming and very delightful reads!

Want a sneak peek into my Erotic Enchantments series? Check out my website for juicy excerpts: http://www.nichellegregory.com

Get your copies here!
And check out my latest interview with Christine over on Erotic Romantic Crush Reviews!
http://erjunkiesreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/giveaway-interview-with-noble-romance.html

~NG

1 comment:

  1. Your chemistry is evident in this interview. Writing together must be a blast. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...