Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Enchanted Flute Gets It's First Review with Naughty in the Backseat!

Naughty in the Backseat gave my debut release The Enchanted Flute 3.5/5 whips! How exciting to have my first review for my first published story! Click the link to read the review and then I hope you'll check out the first Naughty Nibble in my Erotic Enchantments series with Noble Romance Publishing. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and when you've finished pick up The Gingerbread Tryst, my second release in the series, it's a fast, fun, hot read!

I'm also excited to share Noble Romance will be releasing Rapunzel's Release, the third book in the series! Check back soon for release date info, cover art and a sneak peek inside my latest novella!


Read Excerpts or Purchase HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! I love these playful interpretations of fairy tales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ms. Kempe,

    Yay! Then I think you might enjoy mine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...