Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Friday!!!

First, Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to writing, reading a little of Elfin Blood by Gracen Miller and seeing Iron Man 2! I love these comic book type of movies and I'm not ashamed to admit, I'd watch just about anything with Robert Downey Jr. on the big screen! Hot, hot, hot!

I'm also pleased to share a great review from the Book Junkie for my erotic fairytale Rapunzel's Release! This novella was special to me for several reason and I invite you to give it a try. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Now, which one would you choose for one night of whatever: Batman (Christian Bale Batman) or Iron Man? Hmm? Good question, huh? lol.














May the weekend bring you rest and rejuvenation for the upcoming week!

~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...