Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Letter from Rapunzel...

I thought it would be fun to share the letter my Rapunzel would have shared with Filipe the night before their plan for her escape went totally wrong...

_____________________________________________
My dear Filipe,


We both believe this will be my last night trapped within these stone walls. Heka will be here soon and I wanted to express to you all that I am feeling. I know our time together has been short, but it is as if I have been waiting my whole life to feel such joy. I will cherish the moments we've shared together forever and despite your silence, I know you love me. I can see it in your eyes when you say my name or touch my skin.

I know you believe my feelings are those of a naive women sheltered from such strong emotions, but my heart will not stop beating for you whether I escape my prison or stay locked up in this tower forever. For the first time in my life, I know what it means to laugh, share and relax with another person. For the first time in my life, I believe I am more than a witch in training...how I hate Heka's witch ways. And because of your bravery and honor, my days locked away from the world could be coming to an end.

Thank you for promising to help me escape, Filipe, and whether our plan is successful or not, I want to thank you for showing me what it means to love.

Always yours,

Rapunzel

_______________________________________________"...this is the sweet and sensual version that will also stick in my head for many years to come!"

Check out the entire review with the Book Junkie!

Available with Noble Romance Publishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...