Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Exciting News!!

Over the weekend, I learned my new contemporary erotic romance entitled, Lovin' Leela, will be published with Total E-Bound Publishing! I've had my eye on this e-publisher for awhile and I'm so happy to now say I'm one of their authors. Check them out, if you haven't already and look for more news on upcoming releases and hot excerpts!

Here's the blurb:

Leela Monroe has had just about enough of the loud music and desperate cries of passion keeping her up all night thanks to her new neighbor next door. Ready to give him a piece of her mind, she's distracted from her complaints when Sam answers the door, throwing her off guard with his sexy smile and into a state of unyielding longing. She gives into the hot chemistry between them, enjoying sex for the first time in her life, but can a relationship based on pleasure truly amount to anything more?

Lovin' Leela coming November 2010 with Total E-Bound Publishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...