Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Hottie and News, News, News!!

Ok, so I usually post more than one hottie on Friday, but I'm pressed for time and when I saw this photo, I decided this sexy hunk of male goodness could stand alone.


I'm sure you've seen him and if not...HELLO!

Nacho Figueras, Argentinian polo player and Ralph Lauren spokesperson/model.

Simply Sexy!!



Now, for my news . . . c'mon, tear your eyes away from the photograph and read on!

I just found out Lovin' Leela will be coming out Oct. 4th with Total E-Bound! That's a month faster than originally planned and I am THRILLED!


Read two great reviews for The Gingerbread Tryst and The Enchanted Flute on the Bitten by Books review site! Both stories are available with Noble Romance Publishing!

Check out my latest interview with erotic romance author Heather Brown!

And lastly . . . Have a Fabulous Weekend!!

~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...