Friday, June 18, 2010

Sci-Fi Hunks!

I've enjoyed science fiction week here on Simply Sexy Stories and to celebrate, I've selected some of my favorite sexy sci-fi hunks. So, set your phasers on stun...stunning sci-fi hotties that is and have a stellar weekend!

~NG

Red pill or blue pill...decisions, decisions, but I have decided Morpheus was Hot!





(I'll admit it, I'm a Trekkie!)


Loved old Spock, didn't think he could get any better...um, he did!






To boldly go ....








Arrogant, cool in the toughest spots, this Spock had it going on!
















Ahhh, Captain Kirk! Passionate, impulsive and so sexy!


















Who can forget
Hans Solo?

OR

Agent
Mulder


























THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nichelle
    But none are as sexy as Cedric! I'll have to get him to pose for a picture for you. LOL
    hugs
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. *g* I would LOVE to see that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! Sci-fi hunks, eh? Hmmm...the new Spock in Star Trek is pretty damn smexy! I was fannin' myself in the theater, LOL! And pairing him with Uhura! I didn't see that one coming!

    I always thought Peter from Heroes was pretty hawt (too bad the show got cancelled! *cry*) and also Jake Gyellenhal in The Day After Tomorrow and Donnie Darko. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vegetarian Cannibal,

    NuSpock was hella sexy indeed and I loved seeing him hook up with Uhura. Hot! Jake is dreamy too! I'm afraid I don't watch Heroes. Gonna have to google Peter and see if what he's working with. LOL! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...