Thursday, July 1, 2010

News, Review, Unseen Excerpt!

Whew! It's July! This year is flying by. June was a very busy month for me here on Simply Sexy Stories. I hope you enjoyed the in-depth interviews and HOT excerpts as much as I did. I encourage you to go back through my blog and catch up with any interview you may have missed.

On a personal note, I'm counting down the days for my upcoming release, Lovin' Leela coming Oct. 4th with Total E-Bound. I just got word the cover is under way and I can't wait to see it!

I've almost finished polishing my latest erotic paranormal novella for submission. What's it about you ask? Why, a very hot genie named Vander. I had way too much fun shaking things up for my heroine Karis in this sexy tale. This novella has taken me the longest to complete, but I think the end result is going to be amazing. Be on the look out for more details, maybe an unedited excerpt soon.

I've decided to take a little time off from my blog to finish up on several WIP's requiring my attention. I will be returning with more interviews and other tantalizing offerings on July 12th. In the interim, please enjoy an unseen excerpt from my latest erotic fairy tale novella, Rapunzel's Release.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Kiss me," Rapunzel said softly. Desire bloomed as Filipe's look of concern turned to one of passion. She stretched on her tiptoes and offered her lips to him, reveling in her newfound womanly charms as he kissed her tenderly, gently tasting her lips and mating with her tongue in slow, seductive strokes. Rapunzel delighted in his kisses as she ran her fingers through his damp hair, hungrily exploring every inch of his handsome face with her hands. She rubbed her palms over the rough texture of his beard as her cloth wrap slid to the stone floor unnoticed. She yelped when Filipe suddenly lifted her to straddle his waist as he cupped her bottom.

"You are so lovely," he breathed and twisted his head to capture one of Rapunzel's perky, rain-soaked nipples in his mouth.

Rapunzel moaned and arched her back, feeling her sensitive mound pressed against his hardened cock. She was not afraid. She longed for more of him as she locked her legs tightly behind his wet back, whimpering as he mercilessly teased and licked the engorged tips of her breasts. "I want to know." She moaned, with her eyes now closed.

"What do you want to know, Rapunzel?" Filipe gently squeezed the soft, round flesh of her ass as he moved them to the bed.

Feeling the scratchy blanket on her bed beneath her, Rapunzel opened her eyes and met Filipe's dark stare. "I want to know all there is to know about pleasure," she said, noticing, for the first time, the conflicting emotions of raw lust and tender concern in his eyes.

"...this is the sweet and sensual version that will also stick in my head for many years to come." ~Book Junkie

Available with Noble Romance Publishing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I'm glad I already have my copy because RR seems like a HOT read! I hope you were able to get some work done, and congrats on the upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sarah! I hope you enjoy RR and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...