Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rapunzel's Release Receives Another Rave Review!

"Part of the reason I wanted to read this story was to see how Nichelle Gregory worked it compared to the original fairy tale. After reading her version I must say that she did a wonderful job. There is a richness of detail and a depth to character not in the original."
~Kathy K from ebookaddictsreviews



That's only part of the wonderful review I received for Rapunzel's Release and I'm thrilled! Check out the entire review here!

Pick up a copy of Rapunzel's Release with Noble Romance here!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awesometastic review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! I've got my copy ... just need to find the time to dig in. I'm looking forward to it, though. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, VC!!

    Sarah,

    It's hard balancing life/writing AND reading! I understand all too well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...