Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rapunzel's Release delights Siren Book Reviews!

"Nichelle Gregory’s vivid descriptions
have the reader glued to the pages."
Siren Book Reviews gave Rapunzel's Release 4 1/2 Siren Stones!

I'm celebrating three terrific reviews for my erotic fairy tale, Rapunzel's Reviews! I'm ecstatic, I'm over the moon! Writing stories you're passionate about is what makes being a writer so rewarding, but knowing your work is being well received is truly wonderful!

Check out all three reviews here:

ebookaddictreviews
Siren Book Reviews
Book Junkie

Whoo ooo!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I SHOULD LOOK LIKE HER INSTEAD OF EVERYTHING SAGGING LOL

    HOTCHA1

    lindarb49@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nichelle! I just finished reading Rapunzel's Release and I LOVED it! Seriously, I was blown away! I had so much fun reading it! I can't wait to review it and interview you on my blog!

    Thank you so much! I'm definitely reading more of your work! Consider me a fan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, TK! Wow! That was fast! I'm soooo happy you enjoyed RR. I can't wait for the interview and I hope you'll read more from me in the future. You just made my morning!

    *hugs*

    Nichelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...