Saturday, September 25, 2010

Two Easy Ways to Make A Difference!

I love reading! My love affair with books began at a very early age. I believe every child should be exposed to the limitless possibilities of the written word. Target has pledged to donate a book for every adult who pledges to read 15 minutes a day to a child in their lives. How cool is this?
Find out more and pledge here:
http://reading.target.com/pledge/

If that wasn't awesome enough, Powerful Learning Practice (PPL) is donating five dollars for every comment left on one of their blog posts through this Sunday, to RED, an organization designed to help eliminate AIDS in Africa.
Find out more information and leave a comment here:
http://plpnetwork.com/2010/09/23/today-matters-social-good-day-2/

I hope you'll take advantage of these EASY opportunities to make a difference in someone's life.

Coming up next week:
An exclusive excerpt from Lovin' Leela coming Oct. 4th with Total E-Bound Publishing! I also want to say HELLO to the new followers who've joined my blog! Thanks for picking my blog out of thousands to enjoy, tell a friend and come back often. I hope you're having a great weekend!

~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...