Sunday, October 10, 2010

Announcements!

I'm the guest blogger for
Here's a snippet from my post entitled:
Going beyond cliché characters

I started reading romance novels in like the seventh grade. I don’t remember exactly where I came across my first book, but I do remember staring at the cover of a beautiful damsel being held by a brawn hottie in a tight embrace. I devoured the pages of the book, well on my way to becoming a romance novel junkie. I hoarded the books, sought them out in thrift shops and libraries much to my parent’s consternation. Despite their disapproval, I kept feeding my guilty addiction.


Read the entire blog and find out why I'm passionate about crafting sizzling stories representative of ALL women!

**Lovin' Leela Contest is now closed**
Congratulations to Mindy & Mindy, winners of Lovin' Leela
available with Total E-Bound Publishing!


Hello, to my new followers!! Thanks for joining Simply Sexy Stories, I hope you'll find something here to entertain and titillate your senses!

Have a great week, everyone!

~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...