Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Sweetest Day!

Tomorrow is Sweetest Day! I have to admit, I don't really 'do' this little holiday, but maybe I should. Some say this is Valentine's Day for the guys and if that's what this day is all about I have to talk about my sweetie. Yep, I've got a real life hottie, who does just about anything to please me and I try to do the same.

Maintaining a healthy, loving relationship is hard work. When you're married it's even tougher because you can't just hang up the phone, avoid the person when problems arise or say, "F***k it, I'm done!" Well, I guess you could and some do, but if you've got a good partner, I believe love is worth fighting AND making up for, so grab your sweetie pie and tell 'em you love them!


Isn't this hammock gorgeous? Designed by Victor Alemán

HAPPY SWEETEST DAY!!

~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...