Saturday, October 2, 2010

Here it is!!!

The book trailer for Lovin' Leela! I started working on it around 8:30 p.m. last night and after some minor technical difficulties finished it up around 1:30 a.m. I wish it didn't take me quite as long, but I haven't figured out a way to make it go any faster. Most of the time is spent finding the right pictures, words and then timing it and re-timing the entire trailer until it's perfect...or nearly so. lol
Anyways, it was a labor of love...I hope you enjoy it!




Don't miss my guest blog with the Midnight Seduction Authors tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Nice trailer. I don't have the first idea how to make something like this so I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Sondrae!

    I used Windows Movie Maker. It took me a few times to figure out the basics and the rest is just a matter of playing around with it until you've got what you want. You could totally do it! Thank you so much for the compliment. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...