Monday, October 18, 2010

Musical Magic Monday's!!

I'm starting something new! Music is such a huge part of my life. It soothes my soul, makes me smile, puts me in the mood and so much more. A magical song evokes emotion within me that I can't hold back. As as singer and musician, I've found inspiration in my own music and others.

So, every Monday, I plan to share songs that have impacted my life or writing or songs that simply touch my heart. There are sooooo many, but I heard this song on the radio and was moved as I always am when I listen to it.



Hero, by Enrique Iglesias. Pure perfection! The story, the video, the emotion behind his voice gives me chills every single time I listen. The questions he asks in the beginning of the song wring my heart. The look in Jennifer Love Hewitt's eyes tell a story by themselves. Love, doubt, fear, longing, fear, sadness...it's incredible and Enrique acts his butt off in this video in my opinion. He's also sexy as hell. My goodness, this guy wreaks sensuality. I love this song! I've listened to it more than ten times already and I'm not done! What about you? Does this song move you? Do you get goosebumps when you listen?

I can be your hero baby. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away..."

"I can be your hero baby. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away.."
Indeed, Enrique, indeed...

~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...