Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Perfect Pumpkin Martinis!

Ahhh!! I love this time of year! The changing leaves are so beautiful and I can't believe most of them have already fallen. The holidays are seriously right around the corner. Where has this year gone? If you're like me, it flown right on by in a blink of an eye. I'm looking forward to 2011. 2010 has been a dousy, but I'm thankful for friends, family and my husband. They've all helped me keep things in perspective.
Where perspective fails, Perfect Pumpkin Martinis prevail!

My husband came up with the idea to use my coffee creamer and the result was DELICIOUS! You must try these!

2 Shots of Vanilla Vodka

1 Shot of Pumpkin creamer or Pumpkin pie mix

1 shot of milk or Pumpkin coffee creamer

Edge glass with crumbled gram crackers and garnish with a lil' whip cream or nutmeg!


These are so good and you can change it up with Eggnog creamer for Christmas...ect.

Enjoy!

~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...