Friday, December 17, 2010

Jolly Wishes!


I wish I may, I wish I might,
find these hotties in my stocking tonight!





Idris Elba - Who doesn't enjoy a little chocolate for the holidays?
Jeffery Donovan...otherwise known as Michael Westen - Fa la la la LA!!!


The Most Interesting Man in the World - Call me crazy, but sexy mature men turn me on and this guy has got sex appeal in spades! I imagine Santa to look like this after shaving his beard, taking off his fat suit and settling down for the night with Mrs. Claus... hmmm...



I know, I know, I've got a dirty mind. C'mon...
Naughty is so much more fun!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle I don't think you're crazy at all. I love those commercials featuring the most interesting man in the world! What a wonderful idea to create the ultimate alpha male. Stay thirsty my friend! lol
    Happy Holidays
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Katalina!

    I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's hot. ;) Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays to you and yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...