Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011!!

Okay, I've taken a long enough break. The holidays are done, resolutions have been made and I'm ready to go! I took a break from blogging, but not writing. Over the holiday, I finished and submitted a hot BDSM short that was a lot of fun to write. I can't wait to share more about this baby!

Yesterday, I completed a naughty free read for inclusion in Total E-Bound's April Newsletter. I loved crafting this super short story. It was challenging to wrap these character's story up within the 5,000 word limit. More details on this story coming up!

So, what am I working on now? Well, if my muse would settle down, I would know which WIP to work on. Seriously, ideas for stories have been flying around in my head like crazy lately. Something about the holidays, seeing family, friends and sipping martinis almost every night that sent my creative side into overdrive. I wish I required no sleep. I could write all night long and get these voices out of my head!

Now, where was I...ah, yes, the what am I working on now question. First up, a fantasy erotic romance that I've been itching to write, but couldn't because of other WIP's. Then, I need to get working on the sequel to As You Wish which releases with Total E-Bound on Feb. 21st. And I need to work on the book trailer for AYW and Hearts & Diamonds coming up March 7th. Whew! There's so much to do, but I know it'll get done.

I love reading as much as writing and I'm always sneaking moments to catch up on a book. I enjoyed the time I spent reading over the holidays. What am I reading you ask? Kresley Cole's, No Rest for the Wicked, the second book in her Immortals After Dark series and I'm lovin' it! Stayed up waaaaay too late reading it last night. I kept saying, "I'll stop reading after this scene," and it never happened. I finally forced myself to stop at 1:30 a.m. If you love vamps/weres/fey and other creatures steaming up the pages, you'll love this book!

I recently finished Even the Devil Needs Love by Nadia Aiden and loved it too. Check out my review in Total E-Bound's January Newsletter. This is one steamy read and I loved the characters!

Well, I'm off to work. I hope the New Year brings all of us more reasons to laugh, love and live life to the fullest!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just recently began following your blog and I love it. It's beautiful and full of wonderful information and references. I look forward to reading your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Amaya! You just made my night! I'm so glad you're enjoying my blog. Email me at nichellegregory@gmail.com and I'll send you one of my books. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...