Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Simply Sexy Stories Is Stylin'!!

It's Wednesday which means we're halfway thereto Friday! A reason to smile, plus, I just found out that fellow TEB author Bianca Sommerland nominated Simply Sexy Stories for a "Stylish Blogger" Award! I'm honored, so thanks Bianca! *Psst!* (She's got a pretty rockin' blog herself and you should definitely check it out, I personally love the title: I'm No Angel!) ;-)

Here are the rules for this award:

1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. See Above!

2) Share 7 things about yourself.

3) Award recently discovered great bloggers, up to 15.

4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So, without further a do...seven secrets about me:

1) I don't like black licorice.
2) I'm addicted to Young & the Restless despite the crazy story lines.
3) I had my first kiss at the age of 21 (yeah, I'm not joking). This guy had the best lips I've ever tasted.
4) I'm considering a nose ring. I think there purty.
5) The first steamy book I remember reading was Wifey by Judy Blume in middle school.
6) I don't do well in a crowd, unless I'm on stage.
7) I think about SEX several times a day.

There! I did it! Now, for my blog nominations.

1) The Blasian Narrative~ A very cool blog "dedicated to exploring (whether academically, casually, or creatively) the world of black women and Asian men, to help make up for our glaring absence and/or misrepresentation in mainstream media."

2) Amarinda Jones~ A refreshingly honest and funny blog about the life of the author and more!

3) Believing Is Seeing~ Author Sandra Sookoo dishes up hot interviews, contests, the joys and challenges of writing and more!

4) Moonlight, Lace & Mayhem~ Three authors make up this wonderful blog dedicated to the art, craft, joy and heartaches of writing and the heart!

Congratulations to my blog nominees!

I also want to acknowledge my new blog followers. Thank you so much for adding Simply Sexy Stories to your blog roll! I hope you can always find something fresh, fun and sexy to read here.

~NG

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea about the seven shares! Congrats on being nominated! *blinks wickedly* Is there a cash award attached?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww...you nominated us as your number one? Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you two! It was my pleasure to nominate your blog! Amaya, I'm afraid there is no cash reward. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nichelle, we have a lot in common. I hate black licorice too, and I think about sex a lot! :)

    You're such a sweetheart and you really deserved the award.

    Wishin' you all the best,
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Bianca (((hugs))) Thanks and right back at 'cha with the best wishes! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...