It's Wednesday which means we're halfway thereto Friday! A reason to smile, plus, I just found out that fellow TEB author Bianca Sommerland nominated Simply Sexy Stories for a "Stylish Blogger" Award! I'm honored, so thanks Bianca! *Psst!* (She's got a pretty rockin' blog herself and you should definitely check it out, I personally love the title: I'm No Angel!) ;-)
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. See Above!
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Award recently discovered great bloggers, up to 15.
4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So, without further a do...seven secrets about me:
1) I don't like black licorice.
2) I'm addicted to Young & the Restless despite the crazy story lines.
3) I had my first kiss at the age of 21 (yeah, I'm not joking). This guy had the best lips I've ever tasted.
4) I'm considering a nose ring. I think there purty.
5) The first steamy book I remember reading was Wifey by Judy Blume in middle school.
6) I don't do well in a crowd, unless I'm on stage.
7) I think about SEX several times a day.
There! I did it! Now, for my blog nominations.
1) The Blasian Narrative~ A very cool blog "dedicated to exploring (whether academically, casually, or creatively) the world of black women and Asian men, to help make up for our glaring absence and/or misrepresentation in mainstream media."
2) Amarinda Jones~ A refreshingly honest and funny blog about the life of the author and more!
3) Believing Is Seeing~ Author Sandra Sookoo dishes up hot interviews, contests, the joys and challenges of writing and more!
4) Moonlight, Lace & Mayhem~ Three authors make up this wonderful blog dedicated to the art, craft, joy and heartaches of writing and the heart!
Congratulations to my blog nominees!
I also want to acknowledge my new blog followers. Thank you so much for adding Simply Sexy Stories to your blog roll! I hope you can always find something fresh, fun and sexy to read here.