Monday, February 21, 2011

As You Wish Release Party!!

The Wait Is Over!

Karis and Vander's story is now available for your reading pleasure in my latest erotic paranormal romance, As You Wish! This is my second release with Total E-Bound and I'd like to thank Andrea Grimm, the editor who helped me bring out the best in this manuscript, as well as, two...three very special beta-readers...you guys rock!

I feel like this story has been one of my most challenging works to date and so today, I breathe a sigh of relief and joy that As You Wish has finally hit cyber-shelves! You'll find me all over the web this month hitting various blogs and other outlets and I promise to share each web appearance!

You can catch me over on Erotica For All, today, where I'm guest blogging about Unrealistic Fantasies and whether readers of romance expect real life to play out like the love stories between the pages of a book. I think you'll find this post very interesting and I'd love to hear your thoughts, so pop on over there!

I'll be celebrating the release of As You Wish all week long and giving you a chance to win the book! All you have to do is answer this question: What would you wish for if a gorgeous genie was ready to grant your hearts desire?


Easy...right? Right! Share your answer here along with your email addy or email me at: nichellegregory@gmail.com.
I will select one...possibly two winners on
Friday, Feb. 25th!
Good luck!


If you missed the sneak peek excerpt here on my blog, click here!
If you'd like to purchase the book click here!

Have a great week everyone!

~NG

7 comments:

  1. My wish would be: to be sent to a warm tropical deserted island with beautiful beaches, lots of tropical fruit trees, a georgous tree house and the man of my dreams forever!!! No phones, no outside ties, no other people,,yes yes that would be heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be gorgeous & sexy also, young forever, and plenty of hot steamy sex ;)

    Can't wait to read your book. My TBR is rapidly growing lol.

    MaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those wishes, ladies! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! Please leave me your email addy's. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got it! Can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I forgot to leave my email :/ Grandson is here today, getting in "me" time in spurts lol

    derna4u@yahoo.com

    Thanks, MaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I am too late cos I bought the book. But my wish is to be wealthy; travel the world and experience different cultures with two gorgeous men who know me inside and out, love me completely, and take care of me in every way imaginable. I would also tack on that the three of us would live long, happy and productive lives.

    Yeah. It will take two of them. *Shrugs* It be what it be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amaya, I hope you enjoy AYW...let me know what you think! As for your wish, sounds positively dreamy! Two constant lover boys would be quite something. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...