Saturday, February 26, 2011

Catching Up

It's Saturday and I'm thankful for the weekend and for feeling almost human after suffering from strep throat. The last several days pretty much flew by in a feverish sleep, so I'm looking forward to catching up on my writing this week and heaven help me a nice martini...you can't have one of those when you're afraid to swallow anything!

So what was I reading when I felt up to it? J.R. Ward's, Lover Awakened the third book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I've mentioned in my GoodReads reviews that I started Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series (which I adore also) before J.R. Ward's and I wondered if I'd enjoy it as much and I do. I've been burning through these books at a rapid pace. If you're a paranormal romance fan and you haven't heard of the series (where you been?), check it out! I've really come to love this series and these band of brothers and the women who come into their lives. The Black Dagger Brotherhood series is a must read!

As February draws to a close, I'm gearing up for my third release entitled Hearts & Diamonds with Total E-Bound which will be available on March 7th! This is my second contemporary erotic romance novel and I can't wait to talk a little more about Nia and Quinn's super erotic story.

What am I working on now? Well, I'm finishing up an erotic paranormal novella that I've been putting the finishing touches on for several weeks. It really should be done, but this past week put me behind. I'm still trying to decide where to submit the manuscript, but I'm excited about this dark sexy tale. More details to come soon!

I've also started working on As You Desire, the second book in the Djinn Brotherhood series. This book will be centered around Rafi's story. Again, I'll share more details soon!

Seen any good movies lately? I recently saw The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. It was pretty predictable, but I still enjoyed it. I like Sandra and Ryan...well, whenever I see that actor I imagine him in Blade Trinty from the waist up sporting a sick six or eight pack?? I don't know, but he's hot!

Coming up on Simply Sexy Stories:
Book Trailer for Hearts & Diamonds
Blog Post: A-cock-a-do-to-you? ;)

Congratulations to MaDonna and Dawn...winners of As You Wish!! Dawn, I need your email addy!

Have a great weekend!

~NG

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed that you're able to juggle so many things at once! You deserve your rest! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...