Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In Just 3 Days...

As You Wish releases with Total E-Bound in just 5 days! I'm so excited about this erotic paranormal romance! It's got it all: danger, magic, passion, sex, thrills and a HEA you'll love. Plus, who doesn't love a sexy, alpha male with powers?

Let's talk about Vander, the hero in As You Wish...here are his stats:

Height: 6 ft. 2 inches
Weight: 200 lbs. of ripped muscles
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Black

Special gifts: Telepathy...along with all the other powers of being a Djinn or genie. He enjoys bringing my heroine Karis to orgasm with just the unique touch of his hand. Nice eh?

Join me for the release party happening right here on Simply Sexy Stories for As You Wish on Monday, February 21st! I will be giving one, maybe two lucky participants a copy of my book. All you have to do is tell me what you would wish for if a gorgeous genie was ready to grant your heart's desire. Easy right?

Look for my post on Monday, February 21st, announcing the release of As You Wish and share your thoughts for a chance to win!


Have you seen the book trailer? You should!
Are you on FaceBook? Find my fan page here:
Enjoy the rest of your week, Sexy Readers!

~NG

4 comments:

  1. What time??? I have dance class Monday night! Either way, I dearly want to read this book. I love stories with unusual characters and themes, and Vander sounds like a total babe! Yum!!

    As for my heart's desire...I need to think about that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaya,

    The release party is going down all week, so you won't miss out! ;)

    That is a hard question to answer...so many things come to mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Nichelle! You've been awarded the Seven Facts Award by Beefcake and Babes:http://beefcakeandbabes.blogspot.com/2011/02/seven-facts-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evolet,

    Thanks so much! I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been knocked flat with strep throat. :( I'm off to look at your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...