Monday, February 7, 2011

Smoldering Glower or Sexy Smile?

A beautiful face whether male or female never goes unnoticed. What makes a face beautiful has been studied and discussed, but each feature plays a vital part. What draws you in first?

For me it's the eyes. Gorgeous eyes. After that it would be the lips which got me thinking. Which is sexier...a smoldering glower or a sexy smile?

Some guys can pull off both. Some guys look better to me sporting one over the other. Here are some examples:

Can anybody pull off a smoldering glower
like Wentworth Miller?

One word: Yum!




Nice photo, but I'm not getting the same feeling I get from the one above...are you?







I love Coby Bell on Burn Notice and he has a great smile...




Not quite a glower, but isn't he even hotter with that intense stare?

Jason Statham smiling...
Jason with a glower...oh, my!

There are more gorgeous examples I'd love to share, but I'm afraid these will have to do for now. So, are you into smoldering frowns or sexy smiles and on whom?

Coming up on Simply Sexy Stories: Author Lucy Felthouse, creator of Erotica For All on Thursday, Feb. 10th! Avery special Valentine's Day post by author Rachel Haimowitz!

Have a great week, everyone!
~NG

4 comments:

  1. I like both and you're right, not every guy can pull it off. However, I love me some Jason Statham. Never watched PRISON BREAK, but WM has both down pat. I LOVE his eyes. I notice a guys eyes first, too. Channing Tatum is another favorite of mine who can pull off both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, Channing pulls both off for sure. I had to google the name, but I know that face! Prison Break was soooo good, definitely worth watching on DVD now.

    Thanks for commenting, Evolet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason Statham glowering...hands freakin' down!

    But for me, the eyes always have it. And eyes paired with a beautiful smile...whew! Claude Hammercy!

    Not every man can work a glower, and very few of those can work it to the point that I get excited. That takes some skill.

    Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Jason's got it hands down for sure. I'm afraid I don't know Claude Hammercy, I'll have to goggle him. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...