Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sometimes Less Is More...

I came across this picture and was drawn to the simplicity of the drawing. The more I stared at it, the more I liked it. Isn't she a limber one? I love how the artist captured a very erotic moment without over doing anything. I created a story in my head within minutes leading up to this very scene. I found myself imagining what he'd say to her as she moved on his lap and her breathless responses.

Don't laugh...I'm a writer and inspiration comes from the darnedest things...the littlest things because sometimes less is more.

Coming up on Simply Sexy Stories:
Rachel Haimowitz is here for Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. You know, for us who write, all it takes is one image to inspire a poem, a story, or a novel. Or a series. The picture is wonderful because it leaves many blanks for authors to fill in.

    First thing that popped into my head: Wifey taking a break from cooking dinner to give hubby an appetizer before the entree.

    Love it. More!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...