Friday, March 18, 2011

Cheers & Cuties!

Whoo ooo! Three cheers for Friday! I thought I'd celebrate the end of the week with a few hotties from some of my favorite television shows.

First up: Aaron D. Spears! A newer face on Bold and the Beautiful...isn't he yummy? This guy's voice is to die for and he's a great actor!

Next: Timothy Olyphant from Justified!
This guy is a little on the skinny side for me, but he makes up for it with pure sexiness. Those eyes, that voice and lazy walk of his...mmm mmm mmm!

Finally: Shemar Moore!
Loved him on Young and the Restless back in the day, but now he's a crime-fightin' hottie who packs heat on Criminal Minds!

Coming up on Simply Sexy Stories: Noble Romance author, Angela Aaron!

And...

An Exclusive excerpt from Abrielle's Fool, a FREE story coming out in Total E-Bound's April Newsletter!

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. *thud* Timothy! Love his lean swagger.

    You know, I've been considering for a long time on writing a series of blog posts about men I've loved called, "He Can Get It!" This post has sold me. I'll be sure to give you a shout when the first one goes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Amaya!

    Timothy is too sexy! You can never go wrong with eye candy posts...I'll definitely check out your "He Can Get It!" post. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...