Monday, April 25, 2011

Doll Is Available Today!

Yay! My first Lust Bite, Doll released today with Total E-Bound and is available HERE! I'm excited and a little nervous...after all this story isn't like my other works published with TEB. It's darker, edgier and unapologetically naughty!

If you haven't read the extended sneak peek here on my blog (where've you been??)...here's the LINK!

And don't miss my special guest blog on Hitting the Hot-Spot where I'm sharing all the secrets about what it takes to become a Doll. Plus, you get a chance to meet Rena and Raiden, the heroine and hero from the story!

Finally, view the book trailer for Doll HERE! It's one of my personal favorites!

Have a great week!

~NG

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nichelle,

    Doll looks and sounds amazing. I look forward to a more naughty side of you.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the story, Sam! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Doll" was awesome! I wrote a review of it on my blog and on Goodreads.

    http://www.amaya-radjani.com/2011/05/book-review-doll.html

    Can't wait for the next Lust Bite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amaya! Going to take a look! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...