Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Kissed A Girl...

Okay, I haven't really kissed a girl. I'm totally into guys, but that doesn't mean I don't recognize a sexy female when I see one and if I was into girls, there are a few that come to mind that I wouldn't mind...I can't believe I gonna say this...KISS!


Angelina Jolie~ Everything about her screams: "Sex! Sex! Sex!" She's beautiful, she's a philanthropist and she definitely walks on the wild side...I'd totally kiss her!















Michelle Rodriguez~ I love watching her on screen. I love her whole sexy tough girl persona. She's hot!






Lisa Raye~ I'm not crazy about her movies, but she's gorgeous!










Rosario Dawson~ I love the actress and her sultry looks!



Alright, I shared my secret girl crushes, now it's your turn! If you weren't straight or if you're gay, which female would you kiss?

Happy Hump Day!

~NG

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I would totally kiss Keira Knightley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, she's definitely kissable too, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because it would tweak my brother I say Karen Gillan from Doctor Who. She's a ginger and my brother thinks she's hot. Plus, she's really tall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love kissing girls. angelina jolie is top of my list, selma hayek for sure, jessica alba and Keira Knightley -- what a fun post love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, it's thought provoking because I have never ever thought about kissing another female. I have to think about this. You have the best posts because I find myself having to really sit down and contemplate how to answer them...so I'll get back to you!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jen - I had to look up Karen Gillan! I love her red hair!

    @ Jezzy- I was going to add Selma on here too...she's very sexy! Jessica Alba..mmm mmm, yup! Thanks for commenting! :)

    @ Amaya - lol...you think about it and let me know! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...