Thursday, May 5, 2011

Red Roses, Red Wine...

It's Thursday! I'm rejoicing because this week is coming to a close. I'm not even sure where it went. I can't even believe it's May already! We're almost halfway through this year!!

This weekend many of us will honor the mother's in our lives. As a mom, I look forward to seeing the homemade cards from my family and having an excuse to sleep in! Hey, it hardly EVER happens for me, so it's a pretty big deal.
I don't need roses really, although I find them quite beautiful and sensual. I can stare at the vibrant petals in awe for minutes on hand. Flowers are truly works of art! The way the soft petals open and curl to display the center is so beautiful!

Look...I've digressed...I was saying what I'd really want for Mother's Day. Yup, just let me snuggle between the sheets until I'm good and damn well ready to get outta bed! Oh, and I don't want to think about what's for dinner...um, unless it's me!

Now the wine is non-negotiable. Well, it doesn't have to be red...but it should make me smile after a single glass. :)

Catch me in the author spotlight this month with Total E-Bound! I had a blast answering some of these interview questions!


To all of the mothers reading my blog:
Happy Mother's Day!
May you have whatever it is you
desire on your special day!




~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...