Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sensual Visuals!

What am I doing right now? Working on edits! Yup, I'm deep in the middle of edits for As You Desire the sequel to As You Wish. I actually love going back through my work and adding or taking away parts of the story as I polish it for submission. I imagine the process to be like a painter going back through a work of art, adding the last finishing touches on a beautiful piece. That thought prompted me to share some of the many pics I come across on the internet that in one way or another inspire me to write.

Take a look and see if any of these three pics inspire a story in your mind!

JX3


Storm Prince by Del Melchionda

What do you think? Aren't these pics gorgeously romantic and sensual? You can click the first and third pictures to view similar art works, I can't find the link to the middle one.

Well, I'm off to finish editing this manuscript. I hope you're having a great day...smile, we've made it halfway through the week! :-)

~NG

2 comments:

  1. Holy Shit! These are FANTABULOUS! I really LOVE the first one, but they are all good.

    *sigh* Wish I could draw.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...