Thursday, June 2, 2011

4 Reasons to Celebrate & An Exciting Reveal!

Whooo oooo! You've caught me doing my happy dance! I'm celebrating for four reasons today!

Reason Number One: this week marks my one year anniversary as a Total E-Bound author! Getting in with this publishing house was a personal goal of mine and I can't believe it's been a year since Total E-Bound picked up Lovin' Leela!

Reason Number Two: I'm also celebrating the other releases I've had with them thus far. Every book that gets accepted is a complete surprise and joy. I never want to take for granted the fact that the stories I'm writing are finding a great home and I look forward to having more books with TEB!


Reason Number Three: I finished As You Desire, the sequel to As You Wish this week and submitted it last night! It took me almost five months to complete Lona and Rafi's story. Writing sequels presents challenges I hadn't faced as a writer before and I think completing this work stretched me in areas I needed to grow.


Reason Number Four: I completed the book trailer for Taken By Surprise last night too! I love how it turned out, take a look and tell me what you think!


So, without further ado...the exciting reveal of the book trailer for Taken By Surprise...coming July 11th with Total E-Bound Publishing!


~NG

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You know that I am looking forward to As You Desire...can't wait to read it. And good job on the trailer!

    I wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Amaya! :-) I can't wait for you to read AYD too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Nichelle! I can't believe it's been a year! Doin' the happy dance with you on the other side of the Lake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Suzanne! I can't believe it's been a year either. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...