Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My June Newsletter is Out!

There's only one place to win an advanced readers copy of my paranormal erotic romance, Taken By Surprise, coming out July 1lth with Total E-Bound...yup, my newsletter! Join today and you'll find out the contest details and be privy to an another exclusive sneak peek from the book. This one is only for members of my newsletter mailing list!

So, whaddya waiting for?? Join today, it's super easy and I'm promise you enjoy the other goodies I like to share with my readers each month!

Just click this link to join!!

Coming up on Simply Sexy Stories:
Delaney Diamond stops by to chat tomorrow!
Jenika Snow pops in on Thursday, June 30th!

I'll be over on Hitting the Hot-Spot on Friday!

Happy Hump Day,

~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...