Monday, June 13, 2011

PARTY 'TIL YOUR HEELS FLY OFF: MEGA AUTHOR BLOG HOP TOUR (JUNE 13-20)


PARTY 'TIL YOUR HEELS FALL OFF:
MEGA AUTHOR BLOG HOP!

TOUR RULES:

1) HAVE FUN!!!

2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!

3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, June 13, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, June 20, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted June 21st! ***

4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW PARTY DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!

5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW EVERY AUTHOR SOME LOVE!

6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

***Authors have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***

Now without further ado...

Welcome to my Chocolate Party!
My beautiful chocogal is the first thing you see when you come to my blog.
Here she is:

I think she's the perfect representation of the heroines I love to create...
She's gorgeous, sexy, uninhibited and ready for a taste of passion...
in her case a taste of chocolate!

Guilty pleasure...
Decadent treat...


For most of us, chocolate is a sweet delight!
Just the heady scent can evoke a smile.
To taste a piece, whether dark or light almost guarantees
a moment of rapturous bliss!
It's no wonder this dark confection sparks romantic moments...
or erotic episodes...
Just a drizzle here or there...
anywhere...and you're in for a bit of delicious fun!

Don't you just love chocolate on a man?
Mmm...

Chocolate is surely a gift designed to titillate all
five
of our senses!

It is to be enjoyed...
(Yup! That's chocolate!)

and experienced...

The possibilities really are endless...

Vander, my hero from As You Wish...
is definitely one of my chocolate fantasies...
A race against time to save her physic mother from supernatural forces leaves Karis, a novice clairvoyant, no choice but to trust a very sexy genie granting three wishes and an offer to help her tap into her psychic abilities...if she'll come willing to his bed.

As You Wish
is available with
Total E-Bound Publishing!

The Gingerbread Tryst is another erotic tale filled with naughty delights!
Marisa always makes gingerbread cookies for her husband during the holidays. She loves baking and magic and when she decides to mix the two together she gets the surprise of a lifetime! You won't soon forget this Naughty Nibble filled with sweet thrills!

The Gingerbread Tryst
is available with
Noble Romance Publishing!


Author Bio:
Nichelle Gregory has been in love with books and writing since middle school. A lover of the arts, she enjoys anything that embraces the creative nature within us all. Bringing believable characters to life that thrill and excite her readers is a challenge that continues to push Nichelle.

She loves creating stories involving super sexy alpha heroes with divine heroines in magical, exotic, and fantastic scenarios.

So, gone on . . .
Indulge your secret fetishes and desires!

Join my Facebook Fan Page!

Chocolate Party Contest
1) You must be a blog follower!
2) Answer the following question:
Do you prefer milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate and why?
Don't forget to leave your email addy!


Prizes:
Two blogger followers/commenters will win a pdf copy of As You Wish!

Plus, I'm giving one lucky person a copy of each book from my Erotic Enchantments series!

To qualify you must join my blog, answer my chocolate question and become a Facebook Fan!!

Winners will be announced June 21st!!
Good Luck and thanks for coming to my party...
Chocolates for everyone!

ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR





29 comments:

  1. milk chocolate! i dunno why, not as bitter as dark chocolate can be, and i just dont like white at all... XD

    shadowestr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove milk chocolate. Dark chocolate has a harsh taste and white chocolate just doesnt taste right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love this party I love chocolate my fave is milk chocolate.

    following-BLHmistress

    vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both milk and white chocolate but I can't eat dark it's to... bitter^^
    Follow your blog: melissasanchezdempsey
    Friended on facebook and fan page: Melissa Sanchez Dempsey
    melissasanchezdempsey@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nell, I'm glad you enjoyed my chocolate party! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    @ shadowestr- I actually like milk and dark together the best! White chocolate is not a favorite of mine either. Thanks for joining my party! :)

    @ Tannis- Dark chocolate is best for the heart though! :) It can be bitter, but I find anything over like 45% cacao delicious! Thanks so much for coming through!

    @ BLHMistress- So glad you stopped by and enjoyed the choco-visuals! lol

    @ Melissa- Thanks so much for the follow and for becoming a fan!! You should give dark chocolate another try! Like Dove or anything over 45% cacao...you might find it fits suits your tastes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love chocolate. I do not discriminate among my chocolate- milk, dark, white all is fine!!
    GFC Shannon Johnson
    shannonjean14(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. shadow_kohler@att.netJune 13, 2011 at 9:45 PM

    yummy chocolate! can i say that i really want to reach into the computer and eat your blog? lol my favorite chocolate is milk..not a big fan of dark or white. awesome blog. im a gfc, i added you as a friend and fan of fb. thank you!
    shadow_kohler@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all kinds of chocolate! It is all good! And now I am craving some terribly!

    I added you on twitter and facebook and am following your blog!

    kristinaleigh1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like to eat dark chocolate because it's not to sweet but for my coffee i love white chocolate because it evens out the bitterness of the coffee

    terri_dion@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...I can not discrimanate. I love all chocolate! Milk, dark, white, any combo I love! If I had to pick one, it would probably have to be white chocolate. I love dove's white chocolate, so creamy and smooth!
    GFC follower: June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nichelle! I love how you have a chocolate party, I'm normally not a big fan of chocolate cause I'm afraid of getting cavities xD I just don't like anything too chocolatey. I probably prefer milk chocolate because dark chocolate tastes too chocolatey for me and I'm not sure if I ever tried white chocolate before xD Milk chocolate is probably the most preferred out of the 3 for me (: My email address is: vampyreprincess109@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like milk chocolate not sure just never really liked anything else!!;)))

    coastiecolellas@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dark chocolate is too bitter, so I prefer both white and milk chocolate.
    Fan on Facebook and Goodreads
    Joined group and blog.

    Love the EYE CANDY!

    reneebennett35@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Shannon! You are a true chocolate connoisseur! So glad you stopped by! :)

    Hey, Terri,

    White chocolate in coffee, eh? I hadn't thought of that! Sounds delish! Thanks for stopping thru!

    June,

    Dove chocolate is always a treat! So nice to hear from you! ;0)

    Ellen, my chocolate party is cavity free! lol I'm glad you came by!

    BellaColella, you like what you like...nothing wrong with that!

    Nay Nay, I'm so glad you enjoyed the EYE CANDY...lol!

    Thanks all of you for taking the time to come and par-tay wit me!

    ~Nichelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love white choclate. It's so smooth.
    Follow your blog. sent friend request on facebook.

    casper131979@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmm,mmm now I am hungry for some chocolate. I love milk chocolate the best. Wonderful post.
    Sue B
    katsrus(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, casper131979, thanks for the follow and friend request! :0)

    Hey, Sue, so glad you stopped by and enjoyed my choco-celebration! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for the chocolate party !

    I sent a fb friend request.

    I love chocolate, but my fav is DARK choc,just like the taste alot more.

    kym
    kykym(at)fullchannel.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiya, Kym! I'm always glad to meet another dark chocolate fan...thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. For me it depends on the brand of Dark Chocolate, tend to eat more milk chocolate and white chocolate just isn't chocolate for me.
    Signed up email on your blog
    Follower on GFC JeanP
    Signed up for your facebook fan page Jean Patton
    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a self confessed chocoholic!! I do not need to be cured and even if it were possible i wouldn't want to be cured!! Give me chocolate, any kind, and i'm a happy bunny. Your pictures however have sent me on a chocolate binge and if i slip into a chocolate induced coma i'm holding you responsible....Who am i kidding i'll be too busy smiling in happiness to hold anyone responsible =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Jean, thanks so much for joining my web spots!

    Jennifer, chocoholics are totally welcome here! lol I'm so happy I could send you into a chocolate binge...minus all the calories!! Thanks for stopping by! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Party! I adore chocolate, every kind! Milk chocolate is smooth when eaten and dark has a bite to it so mmmm I just love any kind lol
    GFC Leanne109

    leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chocolate. Yum. Any way you like it but mostly melted! heh!! My love of different chocolate depends on my mood! I love white chocolate and milk chocolate and sometimes I like dark chocolate with orange in it.
    Am loving the discovery of new authors to add to my To Be Read list!
    Sydneytwimum @gmail.com
    SydneyGen

    ReplyDelete
  25. I prefer Dark Chocolate! It is much sweeter and super creamy....ummmmm.
    I`m so glad I had this experience with you, great page!
    heltondexter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Leanne, thanks so much! You are a true chocoholic! ;)

    Syndey, you're adventurous with your chocolate! I like that! I once tried a chocolate with bacon candy bar and it was simply devine! I can't remember who made it, but when I do, I'll share the link!

    Rhonda, I'm so glad you stopped by and thanks for the page love!

    I want to thank all of you guys for making my first blog hop experience a heady delight! I'll announce the winners of As You Wish very soon!

    ~Nichelle

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love white chocolate - its decadent and safe I cant eat it in hugemungus amounts, so I cheat and get top deck, u know half chocolate half white ** snickers ** Thanks for the pics !! GAVE ME some rather norty ideas ** blushes ** thanks for the post !! YOU did great on your first hop !!! and cant wait to read your book now in my tbrpile ;)
    kat
    kittee_cat@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey, Katrina! You're right white chocolate is a treat you can't eat huge amounts of. Thanks for indulging in my chocolicious-par-tay!! :)
    ***************************************

    THIS BLOG HOP IS OFFICIALLY OVER!! Any comments made from here after will not qualify for any of the above mentioned prizes. You are still welcome to post though, I always respond to my sexy readers!

    Each of you should have heard from me personally by now. If not please email me!!

    **Kym, your email addy didn't work. I'm going to see if I can reach you on FB, but if you see this email me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...