Sunday, June 26, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Unfazed!

Scene: Zori has finally got Greyson exactly where she wants him...tied and bound in her bed! Finally, she gets to have her way with her very sexy catch, she's in complete control...or is she?

She searched Greyson's face for a hint of fear and found none. He knew she was something other than human and yet he studied her as she studied him with surprising calm. For a split second, Zori felt uncomfortable. There was something in his posture, something lingering in his dark gaze, never seen on all of the bound lovers she'd enjoyed before.

Confidence?

Despite being taken against his will, tied up for her own pleasures, Greyson appeared unfazed…even slightly amused.

Nichelle Gregory © All Rights Reserved 2011

Coming July 11th!
Want to read more
Six Sentence Sunday
offerings?

Check out the official website
for a list of all participants!

http://www.sixsunday.com/

20 comments:

  1. Well, good for Greyson! And all of her lovers? Now I have to know more of her history. :)

    ~Xakara
    A Way To A Dragon's Heart 6SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xakara,

    Zori's got caught the speckled past! She's a real heartbreaker.*g* Thanks for being my first SSS vistor! I'm coming over to your blog next. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like they're both in for a wild ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I love your stuff Nichelle and this was fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confidence is sexy! :) Nice 6!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love he shows know fear. I'm intrigued and what to know more. Thank you for a great six.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of guy is this? lol, great six!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she's met her match. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like they are both in for a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonder what the surprise is? Wonder if she'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo! I think he is definitely a good match for her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ya Nichelle Greyson seems quite cool withit all...maybe Zori should take care! Unfazed a great title for this one.

    Well done for all your books...amazed at how many you ahve written! God Bless.... ps Great blog roll by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting. Sounds like he's going to be a challenge for her!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to thank all of you for stopping by to check out six, I truly appreciate it! I hope you guys have a great week! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That should say: check out 'my' six! LOL I haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved your six! Makes me wonder what will take place next! (Well, I think I know.) lol Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lani, thanks so much! The next scene is total YUM! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! What a surprising reaction! Enjoyed your six!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...