Sunday, July 31, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Delicious Distraction...

If this is your first time to Simply Sexy Stories, welcome! Been here before? Thank you so much for coming back and spending a little bit of your Sunday with me! 


This week I'm sharing six lines from my suspenseful erotic romance Hearts & Diamonds!


Scene: Quin has accepted Nia's invitation to a thank-you-for-saving-my-life dinner against his better judgement. Feeding into their mutual attraction could be a delicious...dangerous distraction.


“Something smells good.” He watched Nia disappear back into the kitchen and return with two wine glasses.

“I’m thanking you with Parmesan chicken, my special feta and tomato tossed salad and garlic bread.”

Quin grinned. “What no dessert?”


Wanna read more?

Check out more 
Six Sentence Sunday offerings!
Go to the official website
for a list of all participants!

See you next Sunday!

14 comments:

  1. Will apple pie do? Your Cheeky! but have created a six that has me knocking on the door for next week. Thank you for a wonderful snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is apple pie not seeming like enough to me? *smile*

    ~Xakara
    Dawn's Early Light 6SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something smells good? I don't think he was referring to dinner ...or dessert
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last line! :D Great six

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - apple pie huh? Teehee - loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking he might have a different dessert in mind. *winks* Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific, realistic dialog. I love the interaction between them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apple pie? That's a good one. I love your six.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for coming by, guys! I was out of town this Sunday and I'm trying to catch up.

    Have a great week! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something makes me think it won't be apple pie they'll be having for dessert! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...