Saturday, July 16, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Sexy Surprise!

Hello! Welcome to my fifth edition of Six Sentence Sunday! I'm so glad you stopped by! This six is from As You Wish, an erotic paranormal romance!


Scene: Karis has finally discovered the beautifully painted bottle in her possession possesses a very unique and sexy surprise...

Karis took in every detail from his strong jaw line, thick neck, and the most impressive set of abs on full display. He was sexy as hell, but his sex appeal did nothing to calm her racing heart or the stark realisation she needed to call her doctor now.

“Oh, my God,” she whispered again, feeling light-headed.

The gorgeous apparition chuckled, flashing a perfect smile. “Not quite, but I get that a lot.”

She was losing her mind, hallucinating now.


As You Wish is available now with
Total E-Bound Publishing!
Wanna read more? 


Check out more
Six Sentence Sunday offerings!
Go to the official website
for a list of all participants!
http://www.sixsunday.com/


27 comments:

  1. If only I could that good of an imagination- lol
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover, lovely six! I'm definitely interested in this story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL great last line and I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pardon me while I run out to look for interesting bottles. I need a genie like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun six. Enjoyed it. LIke the genie concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an exhilirating piece! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I liked the humor in it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, guys! I loved writing this story! I wish I could come across one of these magic vessels myself! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I saw a guy like that, I'd KNOW I was hallucinating! Great six, want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow! Sexy dude alert! lol! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woo hoo! I want one! great six
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. He sounds so yummy. And the cover? Definitely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent Six and coming back again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, it's such a great story set-up. He sounds fantastic and your cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Not quite, but I get that alot." Priceless! I like him already. :)

    ~Xakara
    Dawn's Early Light 6SS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! Great vision and dialogue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really well written, reads beautifully! Thank you for a fantastic six!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for all of the positive feedback, everyone! As You Wish is a fun, sexy read and I look forward to sharing another hot six from the book next week!

    Until then,

    Have a great week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...