Saturday, July 9, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Who Has Control?

Welcome to my fourth edition of Six Sentence Sunday! I'm so excited because tomorrow marks the release of Taken By Surprise! Finally, my scorching fantasy tale hits Total E-Bound's cyber shelves and I couldn't be more thrilled! 

Love sizzling hot erotic paranormal stories with fierce heroines and dangerously sexy heroes? If you're answer is 'yes,' you're gonna love Taken By Surprise!

Scene: Zori scrambles to regain control...

“We’re done. I want you to go.”

The curtains fluttered in the chilly night air as they stared at one another.

“Did you hear me?” Zori asked as she snatched her robe off the foot of the bed and slipped it on. She barely had it fastened before Greyson was out of the bed and by her side.

“Say it like you really mean it.”


Taken By Surprise is currently available for pre-order and officially releases July 11th with Total E-Bound!

Get It Here!!


Catch up on all of my Six Sentence Sunday posts...click the SSS link to your right!

  


Want to read more
Six Sentence Sunday offerings?
Check out the official website
for a list of all participants!
http://www.sixsunday.com/

17 comments:

  1. He apparently hasn't gotten the message that he's been dismissed. LOL. Like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I bet deep down she doesn't really want him to leave. ;) Congrats on your upcoming release! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always important to say it like you mean it! *grin*

    ~Xakara
    Dawn's Early Light 6SS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic excerpt as usual, I wish many sales for you. I love your work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara, Ranae, Xakara & Sam, thanks for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that was a great post! Congrats on your release tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing six. I'm very intrigued by your writing. I'm going to Amazon and purchasing some your interracial stuff. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great snippet! Congrats on tomorrow's release date!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, she doesn't really mean it. Great six, and good luck with the release, tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sexy, confident man. Yum! Congrats on your release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the upcoming release. Great six

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the snippet, and congrats for tomorrow's release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the best wishes, guys...means a lot!

    @Piper - I'm quite certain I've got some IR tales to add some sizzle to your day! I'm glad you found me! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. betcha this book is gonna sell like hotcakes! it was so good and your 6 sentences are such teases! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome six - and happy release day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope so, Shadow! ;)

    Thanks so much, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...