Friday, July 1, 2011

Yay! As You Desire Is Accepted!

It's Friday, it's payday and I got an email this morning letting me know that As You Desire, the sequel to As You Wish was accepted by TEB!

I'm over the moon! It was a personal goal of mine to have As You Desire come out by the end of this year and maybe, just maybe it will (edits willing)! As You Desire focuses on Rafi, Vander's closest friend, and his desire to help Lona. His involvement with her becomes more complicated than he ever anticipated and of course his heart gets tangled up along the way!

If you like magical, sexy fantasy story lines with powerful, hunky alpha heroes and heroines with pizazz, this series is for you! I'm so excited to share the next chapter in the Djinn Brotherhood series!

Happy Friday!

~NG

Coming up Simply Sexy Stories:
Six Sentence Sunday

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaya, I was thinking about you the other day...wondering how you were. Thanks for the best wishes, I appreciate it!

    Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nichelle! Im so happy for you! How exciting! I cant wait to read Rafi's story! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...