Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

Ugh! What a week and it's only Tuesday. Because of matters out of my control, I lost my domain name for my website. For someone pretty much techno-challenged as me, that's a pretty big deal. 


SEO, site-maps, backlinks...I've been trying to figure it all out as I drive all traffic to my new site: www.simplysexystories.com


I've had my panic attack already, so now, I'm just trying to fix this mess that I could've avoided if I'd just listened to my inner voice.


Anyways, take a moment and click on my new website for me. It's easy to remember: www.simplysexystories.com I'd appreciate it!

I hope your week is going better than mine!


~NG

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE NEW WEBSITE!! Bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amaya! Have a great weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...