Friday, August 5, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday - Love In Forgiveness by Nichelle Gregory

"I'm sorry."

"Me too."

They both exhaled.

No other words were needed.

Michelle closed her eyes, intertwining her fingers with his as he stroked her back with his other hand. Finally, she was home. She breathed in her husband's familiar scent as he brushed his lips against her forehead.

"I love you."

His deep voice was full of passion and her body reacted, heating up instantly.

"I love you back."

The steady thud of his heartbeat beneath her ear kicked up a notch as she lifted her chin for his kiss.

There was always love in forgiveness.

Love In Forgiveness © Nichelle Gregory 2011

Don't forget to check out my new cyberhome: www.simplysexystories.com! Please bookmark my site, subscribe, share it with your friends! 

Have a great weekend!

~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...