Saturday, August 6, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Some Like It Hot...

If this is your first time to Simply Sexy Stories, welcome! Been here before? Thank you so much for coming back and spending a little bit of your Sunday with me! 


This week I'm sharing another six lines from my suspenseful erotic romance Hearts & Diamonds!


Scene: Dazed by their steamy kiss, Nia divulges she'd like two plane tickets to any place sunny when Quin asks her what she'd like Santa to bring her for Christmas. Naturally curious, he can't resist inquiring who'd she'd like to travel with.

“Do you like it warm?”


Quin’s grip tightened on her wrist. “I like it hot.”

“How hot?” Nia knew she shouldn’t tease him, wasn’t sure she should fan the flames of desire causing her to throw caution to the wind.

Muy caliente.”


Wanna read more?

Check out more 
Six Sentence Sunday offerings!
Go to the official website
for a list of all participants!

See you next Sunday!

23 comments:

  1. Hell, yeah, I'm all for the teasing! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah súper atractiva caliente seis! I always love dropping in and spending quality time with you on Sundays. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, like the ending say "Muy Caliente". I'm really curious to see what unfolds next. Excellent Six.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facinating! Very spicy six. Caliente indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Two tickets to a sunny destination sounds fantastic...I think it's obvious who she'll be traveling with, among other things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teasing is good...if she can take the consequences lol Nice 6!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great six Nichelle, looking forward to more next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heating up is right!!! Great six!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very hot tease you've got going there

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seductive and sensual. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to all of you guys for reading and commenting on my work! I appreciate the feedback! Have a great week and see you next Sunday!

    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun (and sexy) interaction between the two characters. I'm lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...