Thursday, September 22, 2011

Simply Sexy Excerpts- Savin' Me by Wendi Zwaduk


Savin' Me by Wendi Zwaduk


Three is their magic number. Now they’ve got to decide if the magic is worth saving.


Razrs Edge used to pack stadiums, fuelled by the inner turmoil and passion of the three founding members. Now that the threesome has parted ways, the lights aren’t as bright and the cheers of the crowds not as loud.
It’s time to bring the magic back.


Parkur has never been convinced the split was for good. They were meant to be three. But can he write the music to convince Juniper and Jacoby to give him a second chance? 
Juniper and Jacoby want the triad intact. Is the love they shared as three enough to erase the destruction in their collective past?


Reader Advisory: This book contains hot manlove and ménage action, a little spanking, some toy play, and some bondage...oh yes...


Caution! Super Sexy Excerpt Below:

Shoring up her courage, she knocked on the glass. Jerking upright in his seat, Parkur glanced around the room. When his gaze settled on the glass, a smile brightened his face. Like nothing had happened between them, he raced across the studio and flung open the door. "Ju!"

She squealed when he tugged her into the soundproof room and shut the door. He swung her around in a circle. "My muse has returned!" He placed her feet on the ground and rested his forehead against hers. "This means everything to me."

"I haven’t done anything," she murmured. "You never needed me to be creative."

With one hand wound into her hair and the other cupping her cheek, Parkur rubbed his nose along hers. "You have no idea the hell I’ve lived through. I wasn’t going to admit the truth—not yet, but I can’t hold back, babe. Promise you aren’t leaving."

What truth?

The scent of his cologne twirled around her brain, fuzzying her thoughts. "I won’t go until we do what we do best."

"Make love?"

"Make music." Although making love sounded delicious and damned if she wasn’t turned on. "If it was so rough, why didn’t you call before now?"

"Kiss me."

"That doesn’t answer my question."

Taking her by surprise and pinning her to the keyboard of the piano, Parkur moulded his lips to hers. She sighed and melted in his arms. Unlike Jacoby, Parker took his time. His smooth chin bumped against hers. He nibbled her bottom lip, swiping his tongue over the tender flesh. His erection pulsed against her abdomen as he captured her tongue in a deeper connection. She forked her fingers into his hair. They had to stop. To keep the kiss from turning to something primal. Tell her libido that. When in the presence of Parkur Thompson, she felt like a damned groupie. Throw Jacoby into the mix and they could thaw the thickest iceberg in seconds. Her pussy wept, dampening her panties.

Panting, Parkur broke the kiss. Only a faint ring of jade showed around his ebony pupils. "You did miss me." The tinkling of notes from the piano flooded the room as Juniper shifted in his embrace. The rest of the world melted away around them.

"I want to spread your naked body across this piano and taste your sweet cunt." His hips rocked, simulating sex. "When I’ve had my fill and you’re screaming my name, I want to feel that pussy clench around me."

Sure. Sounded like heaven…with one six-foot, raven-haired catch. "What about Jacoby?"

"I didn’t forget him. He can watch and then fuck me into submission when you come."


You can read Savin' Me along with five other sexy mixing up music and passion in Total E-Bound's Treble Anthology!
Buy HERE!


Curious about Wendi Zwaduk?
Find her around the web:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...