Saturday, September 24, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday- Nipples al la mode...

Welcome! I'm sharing six lines from Lovin' Leela, my first release with Total E-Bound! This sexy excerpt has been edited for Six Sentence Sunday. Enjoy and have a great week!
Leela didn’t think she’d ever been more aroused as he took the spoon out of the bowl and began to drizzle the cold dessert across her breasts. She gasped in shock as the ice cream made contact with her heated skin, watching from beneath hooded eyelids as he pressed the frigid spoon on her nipples. The taunt tips tightened even more, and she let out a small gasp as he rubbed the silver tableware around her areolas before using his tongue to lick away the ice cream.

“Absolutely delicious,” Sam said against the side of her breast.

“I want more.”

“More ice cream or more of me?”
Lovin' Leela is available now with Total E-Bound Publishing!

Check out more 
Six Sentence Sunday offerings!
Go to the official website
for a list of all participants!

See you next Sunday!


10 comments:

  1. Brr...I got shivers up my spine from that! Sexy six! You have a new follower! :)

    Join me at the Rule of Three Writers' Blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Lord- I suddenly feel a need for a trip to the ice cream store- excellent 6


    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, now I'm awake. Delicious six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ J.C. Martin- Welcome to Simply Sexy Stories! Thanks for the smile...I'm heading over to your blog!

    @ An Open Book- Thanks Dawne!

    @ joceadams - So glad I woke you up with my 6! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your writing and feel for the scene. Another wonderful snippet...think I can safe say I am a true fan now! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't help but shiver! Sensual six. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, holy HELL-O! That's a scorcher!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...thanks, Alix!!

    Thanks for stopping by Sandi, Rawiya, Ranae and Sarah! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...