Sunday, September 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - A Wish Come True...

Happy Sunday! I do hope you are enjoying the day! Thank you for spending a little time with me and a brand new six from Rapunzel's Release, an erotic...exotic fairy tale from my Erotic Enchantments series available with Noble Romance!

Scene: Locked away in a tower, Rapunzel is utterly alone with only her godmother's scant visits to look forward to. Bored and restless, she is shocked to hear a male voice just outside her window...

"Hello?"

Rapunzel froze when she heard the deep, booming voice. Someone was outside the tower, and that someone was not her godmother! How many hours, days . . . years had she wished for such a circumstance? Convinced her mind played tricks on her, she raced to the ledge and peered out, shocked to see a man on a horse. It had been many years since she had seen anyone, let alone a man.


Get swept away in my sensual...unique retelling of the classic tale now! Simply click on the cover!

Wanna read more?


Check out more 
Six Sentence Sunday offerings!
Go to the official website
for a list of all participants!

See you next Sunday!


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic. I think she deserves some sizzling action, especially if it is written by you. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of Rapunzel retold. Awesome snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds awesome. I always loved the story of Rapunzel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this sitting on my desktop and I need to READ IT! Fab six, Nichelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! I am hooked. What will she do with a man now that she's got one? Fantasic six!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tee-hee! Go, adult fairy tales (or fairy tales revisited)!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like wishes really do come true, then. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...