Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday's 5 W's!

We've made it half way through the week! In my neck of the woods, temps have finally fallen and I'm so glad about it. I adore Autumn, I do believe it's my favorite season! I love the lingering, but moderate warmth of summer, the colors of the changing leaves and the anticipation of upcoming holidays.


I thought I'd take a moment to answer the 5 W's (who, what, when, where, and why) on this sunny Wednesday! 


Let's start with who...


Who should you know? Annabeth Carew! She's got a smokin' hot erotic tale out with Pink Flamingo Publications, called Amber's Attraction! I've already read this wickedly naughty tale and I recommend it to the adventurous reader who enjoys vividly drawn characters and scenes with a whole lot of kink thrown in for good measure! 






Click on the cover to read the blurb and purchase! Amber's Attraction is an unforgettable book!








What and I working on now? I'm really close to finishing a novel with a full-figured heroine and a gorgeous Greek hero. I really should've written 'The End' weeks ago, but everything came to a halt when I lost my mom. I'm going to breathe a huge sigh of relief when I finally finish this book because it'll be done and because finishing this story will mean I've pushed past the mental block that's been firmly in place for many weeks now.


When does my next book release? As You Desire, the sequel to As You Wish is slated to release early January. I'm looking forward to getting the cover and sharing an excerpt from the book!


Where will my next web appearance be? I'll be guest blogging over on KD Grace's blog on September 28th! I'll remind you of the date. :)


Why should you read Taken By Surprise? Well, it's a thrilling, sexy, sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat story for one...okay, I gave you several reasons, but if you must have another, Miz Love and Crew declared it a "top pick!" Click this link to read the full review! 


Click this link to buy the novella and to check out my other hot stories with Total E-Bound!


Coming up on Simply Sexy Stories:
Bianca Sommerland stops by to share a sizzling excerpt tomorrow!!


Enjoy the rest of your week!


~NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...