Sunday, October 30, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday- Inappropriate Text Leads To Hot Sex!


Welcome to Simply Sexy Stories! This week's six comes from Abrielle's Fool, my sexy free read available with Total E-Bound!
"You saw the text message."

"It popped up on your screen, kinda hard to miss."

A moment of silence passed between them. Lance's hard gaze raked over her and Abrielle felt her already racing heart beat a little faster. For a second, she was certain she saw a glint in his eyes that hinted more towards male interest than annoyance, but she couldn't be sure. "How do you even know that text was in reference to you?"

Wanna read more? 




Check out more 
Six Sentence Sunday offerings!
Go to the official website
for a list of all participants!

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful six sentences, Hailey! I wish you a ton of sales with your books! Happy Sunday and Happy Halloween! :smile:

    Stephanie Adkins
    http://stephanieadkins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! I meant to say "Nichelle"! Forgive me. Not enough sleep last night! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how technology can set up this cat-and-mouse scenario. And what a gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Stephanie- I understand...believe me! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    @ Vivien- Thanks for your comment! Technology has definitely added to the cat-and-mouse scenarios!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, how did he know? I always enjoy your Six. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tease you are:-) I want to know the answer too, LOL Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nichelle! So happy to see you on SSS! Sexy six, babe! Love the tag line: Inappropriate Test Leads to Hot Sex...catchy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He'll find out one way or another, I'm sure, lol. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sensational work! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ray, Sherry, Sandra, Vivien, Alix and Christine...Thank you for your feedback!

    You can read the entire story for free!!

    Click the Total E-Bound link in the first paragraph and enjoy!

    :0)

    Nichelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...