Monday, November 28, 2011

Are You Ready...

For the holiday craze?


Thanksgiving is over and now we're barreling forward into December and I can't believe it! The tree is up, lights have been hung and I am already mixing in Christmas songs with my music. I love the magic of this season!


I think that's why three of my stories are based around the holidays. What's better mixing in those magical holiday elements in a sexy, romantic...erotic tale? I've got three tales that blend all of these components beautifully, like,  The Gingerbread Tryst which was inspired by my love of baking and the classic fairy tale. 


My husband always wants me to make these fragrant cookies and I always pretend I'm not going to do it, but I always do. Anyways, when the idea for this story popped into my mind, I couldn't write it  fast enough! I knew it would be a hot and unique twist to the original story...totally fun!


The storyline for Hearts & Diamonds is centered around Christmas too. The snowy backdrop of the city only heightens the sizzling chemistry between my heroine and hero. Once again, baking cookies leads to another sexy scene in this book.
Hmm...can you tell I have a thing for cookies?  :)


Doll takes place right before New Years...nope, there isn't a cookie scene in this novella, but don't worry it's smokin' hot without the baked goods!


So, tell me, do you look forward to this time of year? Do you have a favorite cookie recipe that you must make every year?


I want to know!


Hope you have a great week,


~Nichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...