Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Days of Blissemas!

Welcome! It's my turn to say Merry Blissemas!! What better way to do that than with a song? Here's my very special rendition of...

12 Days of Blissemas!

On the 1st day of Blissemas my lover gave to me: 
A kiss on my rosy cheek!

 

On the 2nd day of Blissemas my lover gave to me: 
2 tender hugs

and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 3rd day of Blissemas my lover gave to me:
3 inch heels

2 tender hugs
and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 4th day of Blissemas my lover gave to me:
4 teasing licks

3 inch heels
2 tender hugs
and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 5th day of Blissemas my lover gave to me:
5 nipple rings

4 teasing licks
3 inch heels
2 nipple rings
and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 6th day of Blissemass my lover gave to me:
6 inches and growing

5 nipple rings
4 teasing licks
3 inch heels
2 tender hugs
and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 7th day of Blissemas my lover gave to me:
7 wands for wielding

6 inches and growing
5 nipple rings
4 teasing licks
3 inch heels
2 tender hugs
and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 8th day of Blissemas my lover gave to me:
8 minutes a-moaning

7 wands for wielding
6 inches and growing
5 nipple rings
4 teasing licks
3 inch heels
2 tender hugs
and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 9th day of Blissemas my lover gave to me:
9 sighs with panting

8 minutes a-moaning
7 wands for wielding
6 inches and growing
5 nipple rings
4 teasing licks
3 inch heels
2 tender hugs
and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 10th day of Blissemas my lover gave to me:
10 thrusts slow stroking

9 sighs with panting
8 minutes a-moaning
7 wands for wielding
6 inches and growing
5 nipple rings
4 teasing licks
3 inch heels
2 tender hugs
and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 11th day of Blissemas my lover gave to me:
11 minutes more of fucking

10 thrusts slow stroking
9 sighs with panting
8 minutes a-moaning
7 wands for wielding
6 inches and growing
5 nipple rings
4 teasing licks
3 inch heels
2 tender hugs
and a kiss on my rosy cheek!

On the 12th day of Blissemas my lover gave to me:
12 seconds of cumming

11 more pumps of fucking
10 thrusts slow stroking
9 sighs with panting
8 minutes a-moaning
7 wands for wielding
6 inches and growing
5 nipple rings
4 teasing licks
3 inch heels
2 tender hugs 


and a kiss on my rosy cheek!



Happy Holidays!! May you enjoy every moment of the season whether it be naughty or nice!



~Nichelle

Don't forget to leave a comment to enter into the Blissemas contest to win a Kindle! Go to http://www.blissemas.co.uk for all the details and marvelous authors participating in this event!

22 comments:

  1. You're much better at that than me! *LOL* Great Blissemas song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great song!
    June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's certainly a new take on the old song! IT would be a lot of fun to act it out.


    Anne
    acm05atjuno.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome song! It got me singing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome song! definitely better than the original. ;D thanks! happy holidays! hope you have a wonderful christmas!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't sing along because my kids are home :/ With my luck they would remember the words and sing it at my grandmothers Christmas eve lol!!!! But I did like it thanks for sharing.

    brandon_savannah@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Victoria- Thanks for putting together Blissemas!! I had a lot of fun contributing to the fun! ;-)

    @ June, thank you! Happy Holidays!

    @ Anne, mmm hmm, I agree, it would! ;-)

    @ Wendi, thank you!!

    @ J.C., so glad you enjoyed it!

    @ Shadow, certaintly a lot more fun than the original!

    @ Savannah, you're off the hook since the kiddos were around! We definitely wouldn't want your grandmothers to here this dirty ditty! lol So glad you liked my song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very catchy song! It's easy to pick up :) Happy Holidays!

    Cambonified(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You came up with some very clever gifts and made me like this carol much more than I used to. Thank you for your creativity!

    Happy Holidays!

    joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear, you are quite creative. And with that, I applaud you!

    Thank you very much, I loved it.

    Tracey D
    booklover0226 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is fricken AWESOME!!! LOVE it!!! Thanks so much!
    -Amber
    goodblinknpark@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for that wonderfully rewritten version!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely a more adult and much more entertaining version of a season favorite. ;-)

    jrobe10689 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only twelve seconds of coming? ;^)

    Very clever, Nichelle - I LOVE the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Nichelle,
    thank you so much for the awesome new family favorite holiday carol. LOL! no, seriously i doubt i will be able to heat that song again without singing these words in my head (hope their in my head). thank you for the chance at such a great giveaway. i hope that you and your family have a very Happy Holiday Season.

    trvlagnt1t@yahooo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your song! Very nice ;-) christina_92 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my, that is my kind of Christmas!! Love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowza, Nichelle! Count me in for THOSE 12 days! ;)

    flchen1 (using DH's account)
    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a hot remake! And i love the pictures that go with it. ;D Hot little song! Great job!
    tonyapeterson35(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments! I appreciate you guys taking the time to be a little naughty with me! lol

    Good luck in the contest!!

    Warmest wishes,

    Nichelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...