Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Best Men Are Made In The Kitchen!

Well, there are only 20 days left until Christmas! I've already pulled out my favorite recipes and cookie cutters to make my most delicious treats for the season! Sadly, I can't share one of my cookies with you, but I can leave you with six more lines from my naughty fairy tale...The Gingerbread Tryst!


Enjoy...


Breathing heavily, Marisa stared in shock as a figure began to rise from behind the marble island. Her gingerbread man continued growing in height and thickness as she gripped the counter behind her, transfixed by the magical sight.

She couldn’t take her eyes off the flesh and blood man now standing before her. He had sexy brown skin the color of molasses, soft black curls on the crown of his head, warm brown eyes and a full mouth turned up into the teasing smile she had designed.

Marisa watched him walk toward her with slow, unsteady steps at first as he gained his balance.

“Run, run, run as fast as you can; I’m going to catch you . . . I’m your gingerbread man!”


(These six lines have been edited for 6SS.)





Wanna read more?









Check out more 
Six Sentence Sunday offerings!
Go to the official website
for a list of all participants!

8 comments:

  1. lol, brilliant snippet! I can't say I've ever thought of Gingerbread Men in *that* way before. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you've done it. I'll forever see gingerbread men in a different light from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was just brilliant, Nichelle! I can't wait to read this. :)

    ~Xakara
    A Way To A Dragon's Heart 6SS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very strong description. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Run? But in which direction? :-) Loved the description.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great six from a truly FUN, sexy holiday read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gayle, Gullie, Xakara, Vivien, BLMorticia, Sherry & Sarah...thank you for your lovely comments!

    Happy Holidays!

    Nichelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...