Saturday, December 17, 2011

Birthday Fun & Blog Talk Radio!!


Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday!!

I'm still in the partying mood which means there's still for you to win my Birthday Bash grand prize! One extremely lucky winner will get a chance to win three of my books. The winner will get to choose the titles!!


Here's what you need to do in order to be eligible for my Birthday Bash grand prize:


1) Become a blog follower
2) Become a Facebook Fan!
3) Join my monthly newsletter!
4) "Like' my Amazon author page!


This contest is for new readers only! If you're already a blog follower, fan or newsletter recipient (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!), please tell your friends about this contest! Contest participants must email me with your blogger name/Facebook name and any other info proving to have met all four of my items.


This contest will run through December 24th and one lucky winner will be selected on December 25th!!


Now, for another little bit of fun! I was recently interviewed by Courtney Breazile for Total-E-Talk! She asked me some great questions and I hope you'll tune in to hear me answer them!


Plus, you'll get to hear me sing my favorite Christmas carol!


Click here to be taken to the radio interview! Come listen in...you know you want to hear my voice!  ;)


Good luck to all my contest participants and Happy Holidays!!


~Nichelle

1 comment:

  1. Hopping right along! Happy Holidays!

    megy_pooh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...